My account appears as inactive and won't let me join the team i'm being invited to

Jessica Contreras August 5, 2022

I have been invited to my team's Jira board and the link appears in my home page but when I try to enter the board i get an error message that my account is inactive and the admin has to activate me. but the admin does not see any mistake on their end

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 5, 2022

@Jessica Contreras welcome to the Atlassian community.  Make sure that the admin has granted your account access to Jira or Jira Service Management (application access).  You will also need them to make sure that you have access to the project.  The error you are describing sounds like application access.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 24, 2022

@Jessica Contreras Can you accept the answer so others can find the correct information.  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events