Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple customers that link to one sprint or dashoard.

Matthew McEvoy June 30, 2022

Hello,

I would like to have a dashboard or sprint for my team that can show all the customers we work with and their individual project requests/tickets that my team work on. I would like to see project and task duration and be able to display our ongoing tasks in a weekly scrum/sprint.

In an ideal world we would have one location for our team where we can see all ongoing projects, and those projects would be broken up into their owners. For example, Customer1 would send a request for Project1 and Project2 and then my team could track these projects and their priorities.

We currently use a ticketing system for the customer requests and then track each project on another dashboard and then use yet another site for our weekly sprint boards. I'm looking to condense this all into one by using Jira.

I hope I have explained this well, but please let me know if you need me to elaborate more. Any responses are greatly appreciated.

1 answer

0 votes
Marlene Kegel - codefortynine
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 5, 2022

Welcome to the community, @Matthew McEvoy,

I am Marlene from codefortynine.

Maybe our app Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards is suitable for your use case.

With our app you can filter you dashboard dynamically, e.g. per customer. 

You could set up a dashboard with data from all customers and add filter buttons or dropdowns to the Quick Controller to filter per customer.

The Quick Gadgets we provide a similar to the standard Jira gadgets. You can find a list of all gadgets we provide here.

Some gadgets have advanced functionality. E.g. it is possible to sum up number fields with the statistics gadgets.

You can check out basic features of our app on our demo dashboards.

quick-filters-jira-dashboards_quick-controller.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events