Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Application

Rajesh Mankad March 18, 2021

I am using JIRA Service Management Classic with 3 agents. Is there a Mobile App that I can use as an Administrator to monitor service requests.

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2021

there is a Jira mobile app that works for JSM. Are you wanting something different than that? It is available for iOS and Android. 

Rajesh Mankad March 20, 2021

I am referring to Android Mobile App. How do I install and configure it

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2021

So I use the iOS version and as I recall it was a simple matter to install just like any other app. Then you need to log into your specific cloud instance. Have you attempted and are stuck?

Rajesh Mankad March 22, 2021

As I see there are 2 apps in Android app store? Will I be able to perform Admin function using the App?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 23, 2021

no admin capabilities are not part of the mobile solution at this time.

Irene
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 24, 2021

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events