Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing info in project dashboard

Jim Stewart December 16, 2020

I'm doing what I think should be a pretty simple thing which is to set up a dashboard that all users will see when going into the project. The obvious first gadget to use was 'Assigned to Me.' I raised the request through the the portal and it worked. Sort of. 

I am puzzled as to why it is not displaying date of request or priority and yet the others are fine. 

Assigned to me.jpg

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Marco Brundel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 16, 2020

Hi @Jim Stewart ,

When you open the issue "This should go.."  in Jira, what value do you see in the fields "Date of Request"  and "Request Priority"?

And what type of custom fields are "Date of Request"  and "Request Priority"?

Regards, Marco

Jim Stewart December 16, 2020

Hmmm. I think I see your point. Neither "Date of Request" nor "Request Priority" exist in Custom Fields. Yet when I went to create the dashboard those were both options and ones that I thought would be useful. So how do I reconcile this? Do I need to create those Custom Fields and somehow associate them to the dashboard choices?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events