• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Maximum Number of Notifications - Free/Standard

I started with the Free Plan and ran into the limit issue.  We selected Standard and entered payment info.  I have run into the same message.  It appears my account still thinks it is Free.  When I go to upgrade it shows Standard is currently selected.  I am confused.

3 answers

Hi @Adam Denter 

Try logging out and clearing your browse cache. Then log back in and see if that helps. 

-Mike

Thanks for the suggestion.  The error I am getting is that the system has hit its daily limit of notifications.  I saw this error a couple of weeks ago and followed the link to change from Free to Standard.  I upgraded then but it doesn't appear to have reflected on the account.  Hope that makes sense.  it's not a browser caching issue it's a system out of sync issue.  I can see the same screen on another browser that has never connected to Atlassian so I am certain it's not a caching/browser issue.

I run into the same problem:

1. former Free
  2. upgraded to Standard
  3. Have the limitation

What is the limitation for Standard?

Just let us know!

I had to create a support request for the limitation to disapear

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Why upgrade to Jira Service Management Premium?

We often have questions from folks using Jira Service Management about the benefits to using Premium. Check out this video to learn how you can unlock even more value in our Premium plan.  &nb...

170 views 0 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you