Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum Number of Notifications - Free/Standard

Adam Denter February 28, 2020

I started with the Free Plan and ran into the limit issue.  We selected Standard and entered payment info.  I have run into the same message.  It appears my account still thinks it is Free.  When I go to upgrade it shows Standard is currently selected.  I am confused.

3 answers

1 vote
Mike Bowen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 2, 2020

Hi @Adam Denter 

Try logging out and clearing your browse cache. Then log back in and see if that helps. 

-Mike

Adam Denter March 2, 2020

Thanks for the suggestion.  The error I am getting is that the system has hit its daily limit of notifications.  I saw this error a couple of weeks ago and followed the link to change from Free to Standard.  I upgraded then but it doesn't appear to have reflected on the account.  Hope that makes sense.  it's not a browser caching issue it's a system out of sync issue.  I can see the same screen on another browser that has never connected to Atlassian so I am certain it's not a caching/browser issue.

0 votes
Mihamina RAKOTOMANDIMBY July 30, 2020

I had to create a support request for the limitation to disapear

0 votes
Mihamina RAKOTOMANDIMBY May 20, 2020

I run into the same problem:

1. former Free
  2. upgraded to Standard
  3. Have the limitation

What is the limitation for Standard?

Just let us know!

Suggest an answer