Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Major Permission Scheme Error for minor changes

Florian Schomakers January 26, 2021

Hi, 

in my configuration of a Service Desk Project inside Jira Service Desk v4.12 i am facing some confusing error due to the permission scheme change i made. 

Every customer get their own project and should be able to create issues per mail (general a difficult topic see my other questions). If the default permission scheme is used the customer is not able to create a ticket by mail due to "not having the permission" - see screenshot 1.1.png

So i changed the permission scheme that the customer role can create issues in the project - screenshot 2.2.png

Now i am able to create tickets as a customer but every time i access the project and do any action as service desk team member i get this pop up message.. - screenshot 3. 3.png

Also when i remove the permission for service desk agents to move tickets between projects or deleting tickets to keep the data consistent. This is a key functionality which should be free to configure by administrators. 

Is this a special issue due to my configuration or does anyone else facing this problem?

Best Regards,
Florian

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events