Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost SLA after moving a ticket to another project with same SLA-Definitions

Martin Ellwart January 19, 2023

Hi,

i have a problem with SLA's. When i move a Incident with running SLA to another project wioth same SLA-Definitions i lost the SLA. The SLA is also not started when i bring the ticket back into the Start-status. 

Have someone a idea?

Best regards

Martin

1 answer

0 votes
Riley Venable
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 11, 2023

To make sure that your SLA measurements start, pause and stop at the right times, you can specify conditions for every SLA. To create and edit SLA conditions: From your service project, go to Project settings > SLAs. All existing SLAs are displayed here. Select More actions (…) and Edit from the dropdown. Scroll down to the Conditions section. Select Add condition under Start counting time when to set the condition for when the SLA should start measurements. If you add multiple conditions, the SLA measures the time when an issue meets either of the conditions. Similarly, select the plus icon under Pause counting time when to set the condition for when the SLA should pause measurements. This condition is optional. It may be used, for example, when you are waiting for a customer to respond. Select Add condition under Finish counting time when to set up conditions for when the SLA should stop measurements. SLA measurement will be stopped as soon as any one of the conditions specified here are met. Select Save.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events