Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Looking for specific functions in JSM (Cloud)

There are a couple of functions that we'd like to implement in JSM (Cloud), but they don't seem to be available in a native format. Does anyone have any suggestions for work-arounds or add-ons that they've used for the following?

1. Pop-up messages - warnings, reminders, etc. An easy way to pop up a message *before* a save or issue creation, rather than handling something in post functions.

2. Screen refresh - a way to force a refresh of the issue screen. For example, in our workflow you can create a Change Request as part of the workflow, which will then link the 2 issues together. However, you have to refresh the screen to see the new issue linked in the original issue (which can lead users to press the Change Request button multiple times, creating duplicates). 

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey Community Leader Dec 13, 2021

I don’t know of any solution for this certainly nothing OOTB And I’m not familiar nor could I find any suitable addon n the Marketplace.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

JSM Jira Automation: How to Send SLA Breached Notifications

Hi Everyone, In   this tutorial,  we will show you how you can monitor an SLA, and send notifications before or after the SLA has been breached.   SLA Threshold Trigger The SLA t...

662 views 5 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you