Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for specific functions in JSM (Cloud)

Keith Jones
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2021

There are a couple of functions that we'd like to implement in JSM (Cloud), but they don't seem to be available in a native format. Does anyone have any suggestions for work-arounds or add-ons that they've used for the following?

1. Pop-up messages - warnings, reminders, etc. An easy way to pop up a message *before* a save or issue creation, rather than handling something in post functions.

2. Screen refresh - a way to force a refresh of the issue screen. For example, in our workflow you can create a Change Request as part of the workflow, which will then link the 2 issues together. However, you have to refresh the screen to see the new issue linked in the original issue (which can lead users to press the Change Request button multiple times, creating duplicates). 

2 answers

0 votes
John O_Reilly June 10, 2022

I'm looking for a Post Function in JSM as well. When changing status to our custom Pending Approval, which maps to JSM's WAITING FOR APPROVAL, we want the ticket to auto-assign to the user in the Approvers field.

Any suggestions?

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 13, 2021

I don’t know of any solution for this certainly nothing OOTB And I’m not familiar nor could I find any suitable addon n the Marketplace.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events