Linking Self Help Articles to JSM projects for the portal

Steven Lees-Smith May 11, 2022

Hi there,

I am trying to have a self help section at the top of projects in JSM Portal that when clicked it would open a list of articles, or a user can just continue down to the portal groups and make a choice there.

I have seen a couple of articles about linking a section or creating an article (the second I cannot actually find that option).  When I link a section nothing appears in the service desk project, even if it displayed incorrectly.

I am not sure what I need to have section wise in confluence for a heading section in JSM to appear and then users can click through to see articles.

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2022

@Steven Lees-Smith when you link a confluence space to a service desk the articles are displayed when a customer searches or is submitting a request.  The is not a way to create a help section.  You can use the app called Refined to get the functionality you are looking for.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events