Linked JIRA software ticket not showing on Jira service desk request (agent view)

Angela Salunga October 7, 2020

Hi, currently using both cloud-based JIRA service desk and JIRA software for development projects. I've established the integration using application links.

I've linked a jira issue from both instances and able to find an option to see linked ticket in JIRA software but not in JIRA service desk. The linked information can be seen in history only within JIRA service desk but not visually unlike in JIRA software project.

I can see it when switching to old view.

How to resolve this?

jsd-no-linked.png

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 9, 2020

Hi Angela,

I understand that you have used an application link in order to connect to different Jira sites.  And while it appears that you have created a remote issue link on that issue, I am afraid that the new issue view is not able to perform this action, nor can it adequately display that info.

We have a ticket to track this feature over in JRACLOUD-70833.  I suggest watching this for updates.  Once this has been resolved I would expect that the issues can then display this correctly.  Until that time, I would recommend that you disable the new issue view is this is a problem.  This can be done by going to your user Avatar -> Personal Settings, and then disable the Jira labs new issue view feature listed there.

Regards,

Andy

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events