Link switches directly to the service desk portal (instead of showing Queues)

Deleted user September 9, 2020

I sent a link (https://testjiracss.atlassian.net/secure/BrowseProjects.jspa?selectedProjectType=service_desk) to the users to test out their access and issues but the link dynamically switches to the Portal. It works for me ok but when I send it to a new user to try out it dynamically switches to the Portal screen instead of staying/opening the projects/issues screen.
We;ve been working with Alfonso (who helped us with migration to this test instance.
Our current Ticket is: MOVE-12548 Getting import errors while attempting to import/restore JIRA backup data file(s).
Should we upgrade to the next paid subscription with more service desk agents (if that will help solve the problem)?

Sincerely,
alaso

1 answer

0 votes
Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2020

@[deleted] do that user have permission? 

Deleted user September 10, 2020

YES. The user (2) have full permissions. Im just wondering is this has something to do with the 3 of 2 agents allowed for the free service desk. 

We currently have 5 users active on the free test instance without official extension. the same link works fine for me and another user. We get to the initial queues before going to the portal screen. But for the 3rd user in this free service desk it opened up the portal screen (instead of the queues screen).

Should I delete all other users except and leave the allowed 3 agents for the free service desk???

Thanks again Fahad.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events