Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limits for customers of jira organization

Amanpreet Singh April 13, 2021

Hi, i was trying to add customers to the organization which i have added in jira service project, but it is not letting me add more that 4 customer in one organization.

Is there any way to add more customers to the organization?

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Juan Manuel Ibarra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 13, 2021

There are no limits for customers in organizations.
They are added as this link indicates

Amanpreet Singh April 13, 2021

@Juan Manuel Ibarra Thanks 

I have one more issue, right now is someone comment on one any jira service request sharing with the organization, everyone gets notified for that. So is there any way to resrict that, so only to set notified is the reported of that issue instead of whole organization. 

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2021

Hi @Amanpreet Singh

yes you can do that as well - just follow this guide to disable the customer notifications rule "Organization added" and save the changes.

I see that this is for Jira Server but works on cloud as well - I was just not able to locate the document written for Cloud.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskserver033/configuring-service-desk-notifications-861255295.html#Managingservicedesknotifications-Edit,disable,andcustomizenotifications

Regards,
Daniel

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events