Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Knowledge base woes

Simon Teppett January 6, 2021

Hi - I may be doing something wrong (obviously), but I seem to be getting pretty odd behaviour from my Cloud JSM instance.

I have a knowledge base linked to my Service Desk, but until now we haven't used it. I am now trying to get it working. 

I have seen 3 problems so far :

1. New pages that I have created in the Confluence space do not appear in the list of available content when I access via the Knowledge Base menu option in JSM
  2. If I change the Title of a Confluence page I still see the old title when I access via the Knowledge Base menu option in JSM
  3. When I tried to link a second knowledge base to the Service Desk project it seemed to link up fine but none of the content the there when I access via the Knowledge Base menu option in JSM. I have checked the permissions and it looks OK

Has anyone got this stuff working? and if so, could you nudge me in the right direction please !

Thanks

SImon

1 answer

0 votes
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2021

Share the screenshot of the KB configuration page of your JSM project.

Simon Teppett January 7, 2021

Screenshot 2021-01-07 at 08.59.34.png

Peak-Ryzex KB is our internal user KB. Dash2 is just an old Confluence test space I was using to test KB articles for portal users

Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 7, 2021

@Simon Teppett 

If you want users (including customer) who don't have Confluence license then change viewing permission to restricted.

Ravi

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events