Knowledge base categories on JSD project disappeared

Juan Sueiro December 14, 2020

Hello everyone, 

Perhaps someone else is experiencing the same as me. Up until a few days ago, I was able to go into my JSD (cloud) project settings > Knowledge base and manage the categories of the articles that are then displayed in my customer-facing portal. 

Today I noticed that now you are able to link multiple KB spaces to be displayed on the project, but the "categories" part as explained on this link: 

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/categorize-knowledge-base-articles/

is not there anymore. Does someone know how to access these? I have some old categories on my customer-facing portal that need to be updated and can't find this section anymore on the settings. 

Thanks in advanced

Juan

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2020

I am still able to access the +New category but given we are talking cloud it is reasonable to expect that we are on different builds. I do see that they are rolling out improvements to allow multiple spaces and better organize KBs so that is good. You might ping Atlassian Support if this persists. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events