• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

KB Articles tied to categories are not showing on public portal Edited

i have validated that the confluence article has the right permissions and is published but when i go to the customer portal view..i see the category but is states there are not articles in this category yet... in fact when i do a search on our portal.. no articles are returned.. even those i have articles published and set where Everyone can view but Only a few select people can edit... AND this occurs whether i am on the portal page as anonymous or i am logged into a "customer" account  

2 answers

Go to your Jira Service Desk > Project Settings > Knowledge base and make sure, that "Everyone with access to your service desk can read articles without a Confluence license. This option is best if you want to share knowledge base articles with your customers." is selected.

Otherwise only licensed users will see the articles.

Cheers

Aleks

Also, make sure there are no restrictions on your space overview page, individual pages, or the articles. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Why upgrade to Jira Service Management Premium?

We often have questions from folks using Jira Service Management about the benefits to using Premium. Check out this video to learn how you can unlock even more value in our Premium plan.  &nb...

148 views 0 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you