Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just need help in setting up change calendar

Arun Arunachalam January 19, 2023

I am unable to find change calendar, need assistance in setting up for updating the planned changes

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 19, 2023
Arun Arunachalam January 22, 2023

Can this be added to an existing project, we already have our Jira service management setup and trying to integrate the jira calendar. But I dont seem to have an option to add the Jira plugin, it comes as unsupported. Screenshot below

2023-01-23 09_40_52-Jira Calendar Plugin _ Atlassian Marketplace and 11 more pages - Work - Microsof.png

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 22, 2023

@Arun Arunachalam If you are on server you can add that app but I thought you were on cloud?

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 23, 2023

I believe that you can still install it.  It is unsupported because server is on it's way out.  

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events