Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

JiraServiceDesk remove "turn off notification" from email

Deleted user Jun 29, 2018

Hello,

I'm starting configuring Jira Service Desk for the company I work, and I have a problem which I cant seem to find a solution.

Every time someone receives an email from Jira Service Desk the email has in the footer the option to Disable notification (see the screenshot attached) and i need to get rid of that option from emails.

notification.png

I cant find an option to remove it from there... how can i achieve this? Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
Tansu Akdeniz Community Leader Jun 29, 2018

Hi @[deleted],

• Go to Service Desk Project Settings
  • Customer Notifications
  • Edit Template

There is a line ;)

<a class="jsd-unsubscribe-link" href="${request.disable.notifications.url}">Turn off this request's notifications</a>

https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/configuring-service-desk-notifications-732528936.html

Tansu Akdeniz

Hey what to do with this line? do we need to edit it to close the notification

<a class="jsd-unsubscribe-link" href="${request.disable.notifications.url}">Turn off this request's notifications</a>

I need to close  View request - Turn of this request notifications 

This is shared with Jira service desk ? how to do it

Does this have to be done in every single project or is there a way to do this globally? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Management

Jira Service Management Documentation Opportunities

Hello everyone, Hope everyone is safe! A few months ago we posted an article sharing all the new articles and documentation that we, the AMER Jira Service Management team created. As mentioned ...

302 views 0 9
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you