Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira support tickets are not being created/notifications are not being received

Dino May 19, 2021

I'm experiencing sporadic issues in Jira where a customer sends an email to our help desk but the email doesn't reach the queue (not being created). This seems to be a sporadic thing so it's hard to pin down what the problem is. The issue is not always for a new ticket either, the issue also seems to occur when the client responds to a ticket, either we receive an email update but Jira isn't recording it, or the update is going into the ticket and there is no email notification going to the user assigned to the ticket.

Has anyone got any experience with this type of situation and how do I go about resolving it? I'm not even sure where to begin in figuring this out.

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 20, 2021

Hello Dino,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

I saw that your site administrator created a ticket with our support related to the same question and they are already helping you, so to avoid any possible misunderstandings or miscommunication that may arise from discussing the same matter on two different platforms, let's focus on the ticket instead.

Once the ticket is resolved, feel free to share the resolution here to help other community members that may have the same question.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events