Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira software, core and servicedesk used together in the cloud

EnEm October 31, 2020

Can an organization use all three in a fully integrated way? Especially software and service desk?

I see some (complicated and seemingly partial) solutions for on premises hosting but nothing I could see for this use case in the cloud.

Thanks for any help you can give.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 1, 2020

Hi @EnEm,

This is where the big added value of the platform really shines. Jira Software and Jira Service Desk are built on the same platform: the core concept of both products is an issue (of a certain type: an incident, service request, ... on service desk - an epic, story, bug, task, ... for dev teams). Issues move through a workflow from Open/to do towards Done. And they can be nicely linked for integrated visibility AND even with integrated workflows.

Your question is really open, so obviously there is a ton of information about how this works in reality. Some useful links:

EnEm November 1, 2020

Excellent links, thank you for you help. This answers my question (but did'nt come up in response my own searches!)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events