Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira service desk: breached sla's reporting

Gaëtan Warmont February 6, 2019

Hi Atlassian community,
I'm currently implementing a Jira Service desk inside my company to offer a better support experiences to our clients. To promote its usage to my management, I'm exploring reports and dashboards provided out of the box by Jira.

But I'm currently facing some issues.

• I'm trying to generate reports aggregated by reporter, user, or organisation. Ideally a table gathering usage data with an entry (user, organisation, reporter) by rows. My question is if any solution exists to have such a report easily on Jira.
  • My second problem is more complex. And I'll try to be as clear as possible. On the reports on SLA's, if an issue is not 'resolved' it is counted for the current date. My wish is if an issue has an SLA breached, it should be counted exactly when this SLA is actually breached, even if the issue is not yet solved.

Maybe my assumptions are wrong then correct me, otherwise how can I ensure this count is consistent with the moment when the breach actually occurs.

Could someone help me regarding those. Or maybe with another/better way to value data given by JSD.

Thank you

1 answer

0 votes
Dianne Clifford April 29, 2021

Hi, did you get a solution for your second problem?  I'm trying to accomplish the same issue and would be grateful for any help.  thanks 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events