Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira portal request type and proforma fields

Alesandro Senerchia May 17, 2021

Good day,

I've created a request type on the Jira Portal, that when selected, will display a ProForma form.
How can I pull proforma field value to create a automation rule to update the request type fields (ex. subjet, description, etc.)

2 answers

2 votes
Peter Preston [ProForma]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 18, 2021

Hi @Alesandro Senerchia - Pete here from the ProForma team. It is possible to link ProForma fields to Jira fields directly, meaning the data entered into the ProForma field will update the linked Jira fields.

Here's a guide on linking fields: http://links.thinktilt.net/am-jira-fields

If I'm oversimplifying it, Callum's link is the place to look.

Last thing, the ProForma support team can help you get what you need: support.thinktilt.com

1 vote
Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2021

Hi @Alesandro Senerchia , try checking out this link. Unfortunately it looks like there are some "significant limitations" with accessing some of the Cloud data using the Automation feature, but this link should give you an idea of what is and isn't possible

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events