Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira next gen reporting

erika December 30, 2020

Hi,

How can I transition the report available for each project into dashboards. I cannot find the same widgets that can allow me to report on those metrics in the reporting sections.

Additionally, how can I created a graph for all my projects not select just one?

How can I make the individual reports available to the customer. How can they access it as they have a separate link for their portal and there is not reporting option?

thanks

Erika

1 answer

0 votes
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 30, 2020

Hi Erika,

What gadgets do you need that are not available in the dashboards? and for the graph, which gadget are you referring too? Some gadgets have the option to select an existing filter, if you create a filter that returns the issues of several projects - with a query like project in (RD, TIS, XXX)- you could display that graph with information from several projects in a dashboard.

With Ronin Dashboards for Jira (disclaimer, we are the vendor behind that paid app) you could create different dashboards with metrics from several projects and share them with your customers, without giving them access to anything else. And if you don't find a gadget, ping me :)
Regards

erika January 3, 2021

Hi Gorka,

thanks for your response. So for me to be able to report across different projects I will need to set up the filters first?

I will check the Ronin Dashboard, thanks. Is there a plan to add this to the standard offering rather than having to pay for this add-on app?

Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 11, 2021

Hi @erika ,

Yes, you have to first create the filters, then use those filters in the graph gadget.

Regarding the plans, the closest is the Lite version of Ronin Dashboards, which has the minimum allowed price for a paid app. It has some limitations in the number of dashboards or slides, but you can use all the features.

Ping me if you have any question to gorka at roninpixels dot com :)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events