Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira next gen - data export

erika October 13, 2020

Hi,

I am trying to export tickets from the helpdesk with several fields but using XML, HTML nor CSV I am not successful. 

When using XML I get a web browser with multiple lines of text, which is not matching my ticket view and I cannot work with that. Using HTML I also get a web browser with a table, which is better but I cannot save it as excel to further work with the data. When using CSV, that brings me the closes to the best option however reported is not correctly transcribed and shows 'qm:67f919d3-80b5-4e23-8426-43c18e075885:e8a97b71-7c4a-49cb-884f-6f743e172f6e' and the text is also not correctly displayed eg. Employee´s.

Any ideas, please?

Thanks

Erika

2 answers

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 15, 2020

Hello Erika,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community and for sharing the screenshots.

I tried to replicate the same issue on my test site, but it works normally when using the export to excel.

Did you install the Jira add-in on Excel?

Screen Shot 2020-10-15 at 13.59.04.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-15 at 14.05.27.png

Are you using the same account on Google Sheets and Jira? Would it be possible to test using incognito mode just to make sure you are logged off on all accounts and then log in using your Jira account?

Can you download the CSV file if you use the option Export > CSV?

Regards,
Angélica

0 votes
erika October 14, 2020

Can anybody help here please?

erika October 14, 2020

Hi,

When using the excel export I get the below error. Jira export issue.PNGJira export button.PNG

erika October 14, 2020

this is what i get when using the option open in google sheet. Once i select the authorize for and hit next, it brings me back to this point again and again. open in google sheet error.PNG

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events