I installed Jira Cloud for Excel and setup to Get Jira Data from a filter in a Jira Service Management Project but the extract is having a problem with two timestamp fields that are to be extracted. One is a Start Date/time and the other completion date/time. The values for the completion date/time are being extracted as the values for both fields, the start date/time & the completion date/time even though the values are different. I have checked against a standard CSV extract and this extract does show the correct start and complete field values.
Hello @Elaine McMillan,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
It looks like you're running into an existing bug that affects the Date/Time fields when exporting issues to Excel or Google Sheets. You can find more information on the ticket below:
Please be sure to watch it, so that you are notified when this is fixed in a future release.
Hello Community members! We’re wrapping up the end of JSM June with an Ask Me Anything (AMA) with the Jira Service Management product team. This is your chance to ask all your ITSM questions to o...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events