cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Ticket Managment system

Mahrooz Kayani
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 6, 2023

Where should i start if i want to make a ticket managment system in Jira. 

2 answers

2 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 6, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Just use Jira.  It's an issue tracker, and "tickets" are a type of issue it can track.

If you're talking about support requests, you probably want to use Jira Service Management as the front-end - it simplifies the interface for customers and makes them free (you only have to licence the agents who will be dealing with the requests).

See https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-management/product-guide/getting-started/quick-start-guide#introduction and https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/get-started-with-jira-service-management/

0 votes
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 6, 2023

Hey @Mahrooz Kayani and welcome to the community!

Your question is so adorably vague that I don't really know where to start. 😄 By posting in the Jira Service Management group, I assume you already have Jira Service Management available and can start creating your first service project. 🤘🏼 From there, maybe work through these resources to get started:

If you have additional questions, let us know in the community, and we try to answer them. :) 

Best, Max

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events