Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Service management and images

Mohamed Saad Taha May 24, 2023

HI Experts,

Is this possible to display images in Jira?

for example, if the end user enter the this AD user it show him his image and i don't care this is come from AD or from internal repository in jira 

BR,

1 answer

1 vote
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2023

Hi Mohamed,

I am not completely following you. Do you want the user do see an image on the portal? Or do you want the user to be able to add an image like an attachment? 

Mohamed Saad Taha May 28, 2023

HI John,

Thanks, a lot for your interest and your reply.

I just want when reception employee wants to validate employee image, he just enters his AD ID and Jira show up his image

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 28, 2023

No, Jira will not be able to show images from AD like that.

Like Mohamed Saad Taha likes this
Mohamed Saad Taha May 29, 2023

Dear John,

thanks, a lot for your reply. not necessary from AD. may be confluence link for example

but the mpping between the AD user and the confluence link

BR,

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 29, 2023

Hmm, that's beyond me. It's probably time to open a support ticket with Atlassian to see what they say. 

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events