Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Service Management tickets doesn't shown in tempo reports

Kerstin Elsner March 1, 2021

Dear all

we use JIRA SERVICE MANAGEMENT for support Tickets of our Customer. This is a project. In Jira we use a second project for our developers.

we use Tempo to track our time for all tickets.

In Tempo I linked the account to two projects.

However, I only see tickets in the Tempo reports that relate to one project.

Tickets that were recorded in Jira Service Management and times are stored are not displayed in the reports for the accounts. Accounts are our customers.

If I go to my own timesheet, all will be shown to me.
If I go to the report of an account and have filtered by the account name and also selected both projects as filters, only the developer tickets are displayed, but not those that were tracked as support tickets in JIRA SERVICE MANAGEMENT

I want all tickets from every project to be shown in an account's report.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tempo Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 3, 2021

Hi Kerstin,

This may be because the accounts are not linked with support tickets?  Please see below document on how to link accounts:

https://help.tempo.io/cloud/en/tempo-timesheets/managing-accounts/adding-the-account-field-to-jira-issue-screens.html

If above does not answer your question, please open a ticket at Tempo Service Desk portal at https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/6 with detail information and screenshots so we can further assist you.

Best regards,

Chih

Tempo Support

Kerstin Elsner June 10, 2021

Sorry for the late reply, but it helped me a lot. Many Thanks

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin