You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
I'm looking for a clever tips / inspiration on how you have established/defined the specific teams in your JIRA environment (most preferably using ITIL methodology)?
- Let's imagine you have multiple number of projects
- These projects are being serviced by L1 and L2 lines of support
- Within these lines of support - there might be a different teams (tech consultants, business consultants, developers) dedicated for picking up customer's tickets
1. Furtherly i'll need to create a specific kanban boards and dashboards which are based on dedicated filters and fields, so the teams must be feasible to filter out by JQL query
2. Each JIRA ticket on the same status (e.g. In Progress) can be under different team's investigation