Jira Service Desk customer channel portal

Sudharsan Gopalakrishnan January 7, 2022

Hi,

I would like to know whether ticket export, filter options can be added in Jira Service desk customer channel portal view. Currently the view is only html and there are no options to sort, filter issues and download.

Is there any plugins available to achieve this functionality

Regards,

Sudharsan

1 answer

2 votes
Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 7, 2022

Hello @Sudharsan Gopalakrishnan ,

The request view in native Jira Service Management is very limited. You can only display additional columns but the set of them is quite small. If you want to have extended features, it's needed to use the app.

I can recommend you our app called My Requests Extension for Jira Service Management. On this Requests view, you can display as many custom fields as you need (based on the global configuration) - as columns. You can also set them as criteria to filter requests. Sorting columns or exporting requests are also available. We provide also a filter management feature that allows your customers to save searching as filters. You can read about this app in our documentation.

I hope that you'll find this app useful for your company. In case of any questions or doubts, don't hesitate to ask me.

Best regards,

Kate

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events