Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Service Desk Cloud to Jira Service desk onPrem ticket exchange?

Chris L January 14, 2021

Is there an easy way to transfer Jira Service Desk Tickets between a cloud system and an alternative on prem system.

3 answers

2 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Jose Lobo (Solutions Architect at Exalate)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 14, 2021

Hey @Chris L 

Thank you for your inquiry,

I'm Jose, from the Exalate team. Just like what @Dirk Ronsmans mentions.

You can transfer ticket information between two instances through an Exalate conneciton. 

Let me know if this helps you in your solution search 🙂

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2021

Hi @Chris L ,

Well both environments have api's so if you are comfortable with creating a script yourself you could write it.

Othewise I'd say you'd need to look towards an app.

One of which I know is Exalate https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1213645/exalate-jira-issue-sync-more?hosting=cloud&tab=overview (but it's not the only one that exists)

If you can explain your use case a bit more in detail perhaps other solutions might also be possible. (maybe even linking the environments but if there is more automation needed I feel an app might be the way to go)

0 votes
Chris L January 14, 2021

Is there an Atlassian API that supports this ticket transfer?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events