Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Cloud Dashboard not visible to team mates also using Jira

Esmeralda DeArmas May 4, 2022

Hello - 

I made a dashboard and included several pie charts and it's shared to folks in project however they are receiving the below response errors. I have refigured the filter correctly so not sure why it still giving errors? 

Pie Chart > Unfortunately, one or more of your preferences are now unavailable. Please update your preferences, or remove gadget by clicking delete from the title bar above. An error occurred while generating the response. 

This is a dashboard for management so it is critical we get this working for the enterprise folks. 

2 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2022

@Esmeralda DeArmas -

Here are a few things that you need to look into regarding to Dashboard setup -

1) Can you view the dashboard and gadget setups correctly?

2) If Yes for #1, then you will need to ensure the filter/project used in your gadgets are shared for viewers including all of your intended users.

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Hi Joseph, 

Yes I can view the dashboard and gadgets setups correctly - and it is shared for everyone in our Jira software. 

But they are still receiving an error - I am at a dead end here 

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alberto Salvante
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 4, 2022

Hi Esmeralda,

have you checked that both dashboard and filter are shared and not private?

Can you please provide some screenshot of the configuration of both?

Best,
Alberto

Thank you this helped the filter was not shared didn't even think of that so Thank you

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events