JSM premium and JSW standard in one instance and Insight

George Matrozos January 12, 2022

Suppose we have JSM premium and JSW standard on the same cloud instance. Will I be able to use insight fields in Jira SW standard issues? What will be the JSW licensed user able to do? He will not have access to actual Insight capabilities in JSM but in Jira software will he be able to select an asset inside a JSW issue?

1 answer

1 vote
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2022

Hi @George Matrozos , Insight is limited to JSM premium only as far as I know and not available for JSW.

Yes @Dave Mathijs but I am under the impression (I have not tried it) that you can use the Insight custom fields into JSW issues. I am assuming JSM premium and JSW standard coexistence in one single site

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2022

Yes, apart from your Insight question, you can use JSM Premium and JSW Standard on the same cloud instance.

I know @Dave Mathijs . My question is about insight fields in JSW

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events