JSM - first/ last name showing up in comments and emails

Chris May 7, 2021

I was part of the project to setup our department's JSM projects.  For some reason my user name is now apart of every action that takes place.  For example, comments and customer emails have my first/last name attached to them.

I'm not able to find where I can change that.  Can you help?

comments.pngemails.png

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2021

The one or you can change is in the comment itself. Go to project settings and customer notifications and for each notification you can edit it and change though variables in there they include your first and last name

Chris May 10, 2021

Thanks for the tip @Jack Brickey but where is the ${event.user.name} set so that I can remove my name from that rather than going into each notification in each desk to remove that field? Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 3.31.22 PM.png

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2021

It has to be changed in each event for each project where you don’t want that variable to be included. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events