Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSM Service widget: Something went wrong. Sorry, try again later

Andreas Pfeiffer June 11, 2021

If I go to project settings and navigate to Widget menu I get this error message

"Something went wrong. Sorry, try again later"

The request payload ist "addonKey: "com.atlassian.servicedesk.embedded""

The response is "[Failed to install system Connect add-on with key com.atlassian.servicedesk.embedded.\nError: INSTALLATION_ERROR - There was an error when installing the add-on.]"

Any ideas?

2 answers

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 16, 2021

Hello @Michael Ford,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Checking the logs of your site, I found the same errors:

Error contacting remote application at 'https://jsd-widget.atlassian.com/installed' 401:[Unauthorized]:{"status":401,"error":"None","message":"","timeStamp":"Wed Jun 16 00:31:13 UTC 2021","trace":null}

Also, uninstalling and installing again show some errors and only our dev team can fix it.

Since you are using Cloud free site, I’m creating a ticket on your behalf to escalate it internally.

You will receive a notification about the ticket creation and I’ll let you know when I escalate it.

Kind regards,
Angélica

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 14, 2021

Hello @Andreas Pfeiffer,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

Checking the logs of your site, it shows errors related to authorization:

Error contacting remote application at 'https://jsd-widget.atlassian.com/installed' 401:[Unauthorized]:{"status":401,"error":"None","message":"","timeStamp":"Sat Jun 12 14:31:32 UTC 2021","trace":null}

Then, I tried to uninstall and install the widget using our tools here, but it shows some errors as well and it doesn’t work.

Based on that, we will need to escalate it internally to our development team to fix the issue.

I’m creating a ticket on your behalf and soon you will receive a notification.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Michael Ford June 15, 2021

Hi, I am also getting the same issue. When I review the logs I am also getting the same POST error message when I follow the steps that @Andreas Pfeiffer outlined.

Andreas Pfeiffer June 15, 2021

The development fixed the issue for me. I think there is nothing you can do by yourself aside of creating a support ticket

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events