Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSM Cloud: Dynamic Licensing: Allow only internal comments / display only internal comment section

Hannes September 6, 2022

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to allow only internal comments in a certain status and hide the external comment. This is not possible with standards I guess. With properties I can not cover this.

The only way I see maybe is: When a user has only a Software License, the user can only comment internally - this would do the job. But: This users should be able to respond to the customer in other statuses.

Is there a way to change the product access dynamically, depending on the status? Or does anybody have a better idea to cover this? The goal is to hide external comment section in a transition screen totally - but only there.

Thanks a lot!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 6, 2022

@Hannes -

Unfortunately at this time, it is not possible to achieve what you are asking for based on my knowledge and experiences.  I know that there is a similar enhancement in Atlassian's side still being review, I will recommend that you add yourself as an watcher of it - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-3392

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders