Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSM Cloud Demo - Can not Find Change Request Template

Jonathan Grant July 9, 2021

Good day. To start off with, I'm familiar with being a user of Jira and Confluence, but I'm very green when it comes to doing any admin work with Atlassian. With that said, I have an account and have started a demo for Jira Service Manager and I'm specifically interested in the change request template. When I log into my online portal and attempt to add a project within JSM, I do not have the option for the change request template; the closest thing I have access to is the IT Service Manager template; which isn't what I need.

Does anyone know how I can import the change request service template to demo or if this is even possible? Thank you in advance for the assistance!

Jonathan

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 9, 2021

Hi @Jonathan Grant,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

The change request template is only available if you have create a JSM project using the ITSM template, you will then get these four request type categories:

• Service request
  • Changes
  • Incidents
  • Problems

The link above will take you to the definitions of them. None of the other JSM templates have any of these categories. If you are only interested in the change category you could create a ITSM project, and then in another JSM project add the issue type [System] Changes and the corresponding workflow and issue type scheme to that project.

Jonathan Grant July 12, 2021

Thanks Mikael! That helped me get access to the change management template! Appreciate the assistance!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events