Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSM Access to clinet

Jairaj K November 10, 2021

One of our client would like to use Jira to the maximum level like should be able to @ mention anyone [Agent/Employee] in the comments and should be able to edit own comments.

I know it's not possible but do we have any feasibility that we can allow the client to get access to a maximum without giving permissions to Internal comments.

Thanks.

2 answers

0 votes
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 10, 2021

Hi @Jairaj K ,

Thanks for posting.

Could you please elaborate the word 'client' here? What do you mean by that?

@Suvradip Paul Yes it's the customer.

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 10, 2021

I can understand from where this is coming. I think you are referring to this open issue - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-1476, if I yes I would like you to follow this and vote for this. 

Please let me know if that helps.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 10, 2021

If by "client" you mean "people who are JSM customers", then no, you can't do this because it would be pointless having them as customers.

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- I agree with you but customers having a bad experience where they can't @ Mention anyone nor edit their own comments.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 10, 2021

Customers are not supposed to be able to do either of those things.  There's no need for a customer to @mention anyone, and neither do they need to edit comments.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events