Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

JSM Access to clinet

One of our client would like to use Jira to the maximum level like should be able to @ mention anyone [Agent/Employee] in the comments and should be able to edit own comments.

I know it's not possible but do we have any feasibility that we can allow the client to get access to a maximum without giving permissions to Internal comments.

Thanks.

2 answers

Hi @Jairaj K ,

Thanks for posting.

Could you please elaborate the word 'client' here? What do you mean by that?

@Suvradip Paul Yes it's the customer.

I can understand from where this is coming. I think you are referring to this open issue - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-1476, if I yes I would like you to follow this and vote for this. 

Please let me know if that helps.

0 votes

If by "client" you mean "people who are JSM customers", then no, you can't do this because it would be pointless having them as customers.

@Nic Brough _Adaptavist_ I agree with you but customers having a bad experience where they can't @ Mention anyone nor edit their own comments.

Customers are not supposed to be able to do either of those things.  There's no need for a customer to @mention anyone, and neither do they need to edit comments.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

JSM Jira Automation: How to Send SLA Breached Notifications

Hi Everyone, In   this tutorial,  we will show you how you can monitor an SLA, and send notifications before or after the SLA has been breached.   SLA Threshold Trigger The SLA t...

770 views 5 13
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you