Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSD to JSD integration

Subramanya H S August 13, 2020

I have 2 service desk projects in different domains say abc.atlassian.com and xyz.atlassian.com, the requirement is to integrate tickets created in abc.atlassian.com (for component COMP1) to create new/update ticket in xyz.atlassian.com?

Let me know is there any solution out of the box 

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 13, 2020

Not OOTB. I have heard of folks using backbone-issue-sync-for-jira 

Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 13, 2020

@Jack Brickey is right, Backbone is able to handle that use case. You can configure a synchronization between the two projects, include some rules which issue types and fields you want to synchronize - and how you want to synchronize the public or internal comments. You can try it out yourself to see if it fits your needs.

There are also some other issue sync apps in the Atlassian Marketplace which offer this kind of functionality. Have a look at them and choose the one which meets your needs the best.

Cheers,
Matthias

PS: I'm part of the team behind Backbone Issue Sync.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events