JSD Credential

Tolkien July 8, 2021

I was trying out the Automated Release Notes app, the aim here is to send the notes to confluence. I was asked to add a JSD username and password. And I don't know how to set up or get the credential(JSD)
DeepinScreenshot_select-area_20210708235706.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Anand Inamdar_Amoeboids
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 8, 2021

@Tolkien thank you for your interest in Automated Release Notes app. If you are just trying to publish the release notes Confluence, you don't need JSD (Jira service desk or what is now called as Jira service management) credentials.
Those credentials are needed only when you want to add a release announcement to JSM customer portal. And these are your Jira credentials.

Hope that is clear.
Do reach out on our support portal if you need any further help.

Best,
Anand

Tolkien July 9, 2021

Hi @Anand Inamdar_Amoeboids i got this when i wanted to publish the confluence 

DeepinScreenshot_select-area_20210709142012.png

Anand Inamdar_Amoeboids
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2021

@Tolkien as the error suggests, the Confluence integration hasn't been set up. You can see where to set up that integration in your screenshot of the question.

Tolkien July 12, 2021

Yeah. thanks I saw it

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events