• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

JQL to find how many issues are assign to particular role

How can I find all the issue which are assigned to a particular role?

3 answers

0 votes
Alexis Robert Community Leader Feb 28, 2021

Hi @Gajanan Sasane , 

I believe you need an addon for this, for example Scriptrunner. The JQL would be : 

project = XXX and issueFunction in memberOfRole('developers')

Let me know if this helps, 

--Alexis

If you are using Server/Data Center and Scriptrunner you would need at least 2 arguments. ('User Field','role','role')

project = XXX AND issueFunction in memberOfRole('Reporter','Schedulers') AND ...

@Gajanan Sasane -

As mentioned by @Alexis Robert answer, it is my understanding that "issueFunction" usage is not an out of the box function.  It is provided by a third party add-on "ScriptRunner for Jira".  If you don't have it, then you will not have this function available when you construct your JQL.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin.

Hi @Gajanan Sasane 

As an alternative solution, you can try Dynamic Filters: JQL Replacer for Jira. It allows filtering issues without JQL knowledge. For example, you can create such a smart field for your request and add it in dynamic filters. Also, you can save dynamic filters for Jira filters.

2021-03-01_9-14-45.jpg

Hope it will help

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Announcing Mindville Insight is now part of Jira Service Management!

Hello Community! We’re excited to announce that Mindville Insight’s asset and configuration management capabilities will now be integrated into Jira Service Management Premium and Enterprise plan...

683 views 10 15
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you