Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JQL for "Resolved with an article" flag

Shannon October 27, 2020

We need more granular reporting about whether or not KB articles are being used by our agents to resolve issues. There is the general, out of the box project report "requests resolved" (too high level). Is there JQL that I can use to create custom filters. There must be some back end flag that allows the out-of-the-box report to work, so I'm wondering if there is field name/operator or something that I can use myself. 

Something to the effect of "show me all requests that have been resolved with an article" and then I can add the columns I want, like Component and be able to then compare our KB effectiveness by component to find out information like "30% of Component A issues are resolved with an article, where as 5% of component B issues are resolved with an article"

1 answer

0 votes
Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2020

Shannon,

There is not a way to query for this in the JQL. I'm not sure you can drill  into these anymore than you can with the built in reports.

Thanks, 

KIan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events