Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JQL Question for Custom Queues

Cailyn Steinhardt July 5, 2022

I have used the following queries to not show "Resolved" or "Done"  in my queue and both should technically work but both are still showing in my queues. Any thoughts? 

status in (Open, "Initial Triage", "In Progress", "To Do", "Backlog", "Waiting for support", "Waiting for customer", "Awaiting approval", "In Review", "Ready to Deploy", Blocked, "Ready for Verification", "Needs More Information", "In Scoping", "On Hold", Deployed, "At Risk", "Not Started", "On Track", "Off Track", "In Testing")

status not in ("RESOLVED", "DONE")

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2022

I am not sure what you are trying to do here.  You have said you want to exclude some status for a queue, but then given us two queries.

Which is it?

Cailyn Steinhardt July 5, 2022

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- I tried both and both didn't work. One included all the statuses I wanted to see and it did nothing. Then I tried the second one by excluding the statuses I didn't want to show and that also didn't work. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2022

But what are you actually aiming to do?

Cailyn Steinhardt July 6, 2022

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-  I don't want anything in the status Resolved or Done to show in my queue.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 6, 2022

Your second query is the better way to do it, it will return all issues in the project that are not in one of those two status.

Cailyn Steinhardt July 7, 2022

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- It's showing all statuses when I use either query. Any suggestions on how to fix that?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 7, 2022

I am very stuck now.  There are only two options - we're looking at the wrong thing (your query is not the one the queue is actually using), or your index is immensely damaged by some really bad code living on your server.

To rule out the second, could you try re-indexing the project?

Cailyn Steinhardt July 7, 2022

Sadly I am not an admin of this so I can't. I will chat with the admin. 

Like Nic Brough -Adaptavist- likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events