Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA Service Desk Integration with Existing Portal

Pritee Sanghavi May 6, 2019

We would like to integrate JIRA service desk with our portal through support tab. We are looking for custom widget which we can mashup/add in our portal. Can you suggest how to proceed with this.

4 answers

1 vote
Petr Vaníček
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 7, 2019
Pritee Sanghavi May 9, 2019

Seems to be inline with what we are expecting. Let me explore how we can include this in our portal. Also can we have dashboards defined and included as well?

0 votes
Pritee Sanghavi May 7, 2019

I am planning to have support as one of option on portal. This page will display different dashboard based on user role. For B2B admin it will show customer specific support ticket dashboard where as for agents it will show ticket dashboard. Would like to have discussion on this to understand if you have anything which suites this requirement

Janakiraman S April 7, 2021

Hi @Pritee Sanghavi ,

Did you manage to work this around? If yes, could you please share some inputs? I have a similar requirement too.

Thanks & Regards,

Janaki.

0 votes
Pritee Sanghavi May 7, 2019

Thanks for references. This seems to be mini portal. I am looking for something which we can mashup with our portal. 

0 votes
Steffen Opel _Utoolity_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2019

Jira Service Desk (Cloud) meanwhile features an officially supported embeddable widget that is like a mini-portal that you can embed on web pages and sounds like it may cover your requirements:

Customers can send you requests from anywhere with no login required. Each project has one widget that you can embed on as many pages as you like. 

It's designed as a popup and can be customized to some extend.

If you need this for Jira Service Desk (Server), please watch and vote for the following issue to increase Atlassian's priority around also providing a modern widget for on-premises scenarios:

In the meantime, as already suggested by Petr (+1), you may be able to resort to the classic Jira Issue Collector that is available for both Cloud and Server.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events