Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA Mac App - Don't see Approvers

Alan Levy May 7, 2021

The current macOS JIRA app doesn't display approval requests properly (I'm unable to see when someone approves, or who). I can see who is on the approval list, but I can only see who approved a request only by going to the web app (unless I'm not seeing a setting?). 

The only real way for me to tell that a request has been approved in the macOS app is if the "Waiting for Approval" changes to "Waiting for support/customer." So, even after approved, the app doesn't tell me who approved the request. This would be super helpful if it's a feature that doesn't already exist.

If it does, I would love to know how to enable this!

2 answers

1 vote
Carlos Khatchikian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 9, 2021

Hey @Alan Levy , my name is Carlos and I am Engineering Manager of all Mobile Apps.

I've talked to the team and this feature will be delivered in our next version of the App... so stay tuned in the AppStore / PlayStore release :) 

Thanks!

0 votes
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2021

Hi @Alan Levy ,

I don't believe this is supported. I just check on my setup as well. There's possibility to use project automation to populate when the issue transition from the approval status, you can set an action place info in the comments. This way you can see it in the comments in the Mac app.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events