Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA - Help to create a report where I can see how many days have passed since our last comment/resp

Gethro Guerrier December 21, 2022

JIRA - Help to create a report where I can see how many days have passed since our last comment/response. Will need to be able to sort it by the number of days that have passed since our last response and be able to perhaps filter it for different status

Here's the current filter i created Organizations = "Amex TLS - GSS" AND project in (GSS) AND "Customer Request Type" = "Production Incident (GSS)" AND status not in (Closed, Resolved, Released, Canceled, Declined) ORDER BY lastCommentedDate

But employee wants to add the lastCommented field to the filter’s columns, he wants to know when was the last time this ticket was commented on.

Can anyone help me figuring this out?

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 22, 2022

Hello @Gethro Guerrier 

It is not currently possible to display the last comment in the columns of the filter results. Here is a change request for that where you can add your vote:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-2734

Since you have the lastCommentedDate field available to you, I am guessing that you have the Adaptavist ScriptRunner app installed on your instance. Is that true?

Have you explored if you can use ScriptRunner's Scripted Fields feature to solve your issue?

So far I haven't found any apps that have a pre-built solution for "days since last comment". 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events