I have noticed an issue with Insight, please see below:
I am experiencing frequent 'Something went wrong. Contact administrator' popups when I am either amending my import definitions, or otherwise browsing through the schema.
Additionally, I have noticed that when this occurs in the object type mapping space, data selectors (including the label) are being removed, thus preventing the import of objects due to no label being present.
Please note - This import worked moments ago and it populated the associated object type. However now it is stating ". You can see in the image behind that the data locator "Name" is mapped to the "Name" label
|Objects with no label in external source||429|
When I refresh the import definition, all looks the same and I get the same error when I restart an import. However, when I open up insight in a new tab and navigate to the same object mapping, I can see that the mapped fields have been removed:
I'm not sure if this is a bug, or if I have inadvertently configured something incorrectly. Regardless, without documentation to help triage and resolve this issue, it is simply impossible to progress at this point.
Looking forward to your response.
This morning, Atlassian announced the acquisition of ThinkTilt , the maker of ProForma, a no-code/low code form builder with 700+ customers worldwide. ThinkTilt helps IT empower any team in their or...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events