Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with History

Christine Fowkes May 5, 2021

So, I did not make this change from Waiting for Customer to Waiting for Support. I have checked Automation and all Rules are set with Jira Automation as the Actor - so not Automation. My Post functions all seem to be the generic functions from when we set up the Workflow. Other thoughts on what could have caused this?

The only thing that happened was Jason changed the Assignee from Unassigned to himself.

image.png

3 answers

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 9, 2021

Hi @Christine Fowkes

as long as Automation could be ruled out as the source of the transitions only two things come to mind:

• Apps like Script Runner
  • a breached password of some kind

In case this happens on a recognizable pattern I'd guess it is 1.), in case it is completely random it could be connected to idea 2.)

Cheers,
Daniel

0 votes
Sagar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2021

Hi @Christine Fowkes Any changes on this issue from portal? As other things you have already confirm so just want to check this as well.

Christine Fowkes May 6, 2021

No, and it all looks correct. It shows mine and Jason's changes as Automatic responses but that all aligns with the ticket history and nothing else on the Portal ticket. Thanks!!

0 votes
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2021

Hi @Christine Fowkes ,

one idea - did you also check Legacy automations?

Christine Fowkes May 6, 2021

Thanks, we are pretty new with Jira so we were never on Legacy Automation. So nothing to see there. Thanks!

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 7, 2021

Thank you. This is really strange.

So, this happened immediately after the issue has been assigned by Jason Lamb? 

Do you have any apps installed?

Thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events