Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue Statistics

Elvis Bezanoski September 14, 2023

I have created filters for our team and a dashboard closed by agent.

I have Jan-Mar, Apr-Jun, Jul-Sept, Oct-Dec and Yearly

Yearly

created >= 2023-01-01 AND created <= 2023-12-31 AND project = NIT AND status in (Closed, Completed, Done, Resolved) ORDER BY cf[10051] ASC

Jan-Mar

created >= 2023-01-01 AND created <= 2023-03-31 AND project = NIT AND status in (Closed, Completed, Done, Resolved) ORDER BY cf[10051] ASC

Apr-Jun

project = NIT AND status in (Closed, Completed, Done, Resolved) AND created >= 2023-04-01 AND created <= 2023-06-30 ORDER BY cf[10051] ASC

Jul-Sep

project = NIT AND status in (Closed, Completed, Done, Resolved) AND created >= 2023-07-01 AND created <= 2023-09-30 ORDER BY cf[10051] ASC

Oct-Dec

project = NIT AND status in (Closed, Completed, Done, Resolved) AND resolution = Done AND created >= 2023-10-01 AND created <= 2023-12-31 ORDER BY cf[10051] ASC

My yearly is 53 more than when I add up the Quarterly.

I checked our our agents and she has total of 120 in Quarterly and 122 yearly with all the same search criteria.

I also exported each filter and did find duplicates to isolate the missing 2 for V user.

dashboard.pngexcelDB.png

1 answer

2 votes
Marc Koppelaar - Devoteam
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2023

Hi @Elvis Bezanoski 

Welcome to the community.

This could relate to issue that might have been reopened, is this possible?

If so another agent could have handled it and closed the issue.

Or if the issue has been reopened and closed within a different Q

P.S 

I see a difference in the Q4 statement.

In you Q4 statement you have an extra clause in the filter, that all the other ones don't have.

The extra clause: AND resolution = Done

So from Q4 you only take all closed issues with resolution "Done", all other closed issues with other resolutions are left out.

Elvis Bezanoski September 17, 2023

Hi Marc

Thankyou, I will investigate as per you advice.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events