Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue Details for Jira Service Desk

Gabriely Gavanski April 29, 2021

My addon Issue Details for Jira Service Desk is not working, appears as unsupported. Do you know if they will release a new version or have another addon suggestion that shows the person responsible for the issue to the customer?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2021

@Gabriely Gavanski 

Do you need to show 'assignee' on the customer portal?  If so, it's now possible to do that straight out of the box.  Just go to your portal, click on 'requests', then 'customize' and choose 'Assignee' from the list.

Hope that helps,

Liam

@Liam Green 

It worked, thank you very much

Like Liam Green likes this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2021

You're very welcome!

0 votes
Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2021

Hello @Gabriely Gavanski ,

unfortunately I am not sure about the plugin you are mentioning, but you can try these two: 

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212161/extension-for-jira-service-management?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1218221/feature-bundle-for-jira-service-management?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

They are paid though.

There is a feature request created for this to be implemented directly to Jira SM, so you can give it a vote: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-328

Regards,
Adam

Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2021

Hi,

@Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_thank you for mentioning our Feature Bundle app!

@Gabriely Gavanskithis app allows presenting additional data on the request view, such as Assignee, as you need. If you need more supported fields, let us know via customer portal.

With this app, your customers can also edit requests and check request' workflow. You can also create customized banners. So this app includes a lot of features, this is why it's paid.

I've checked Issue Details and I guess that this vendor is not active.

Cheers

@Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_ @Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_ 

Guys, thank you very much, but @Liam Green suggestion solved my problem!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events