Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way to make unlimited agents?

Mela August 3, 2022

Is there any way to make unlimited agents? Our company is willing to pay.

Currently, our agents are limited to 5000 only as of any type of license.

Limit 5000.JPG

3 answers

2 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 3, 2022

This is definitely one that needs to go to Atlassian!  

Jira Service Management's model of the helpdesk expects a very high ratio of customers and developers to Agents, they're simply not expecting anyone to need 5000 agents.  But we can ask!

Out of curiosity, what is your model that means you need that many Agents?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 4, 2022

Indeed would love to understand the use case and company that needs this. I have to wonder about trying to have all of this under one instance vs. splitting it into manageable instances. But you never know!

2 votes
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 3, 2022

Even if you had unlimited agents, there are current user limits per site (currently 35.000, but growing).

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 8, 2022

Hi,

I understand you are looking for an unlimited user agent license for Jira Service management.  It appears that your screenshot comes from https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-management/pricing

If you enter in the number of users you have in the section above where your screenshot is, such as 5001, you will see that only Enterprise accounts would be expected to be at that level or higher.  It might be possible to generate an unlimited user account, but I am not certain if this is something we would provided in all cases.  I recommend that you click that Contact Us link which directs to https://www.atlassian.com/enterprise/contact?formType=pricing-quotes

It may not be possible to generate unlimited user licenses, but if you can, I would expect that you would need to complete that form and generate a support ticket with out enterprise team.

Andy

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events